· Model:KW series
· Voltage：24VDC 125V 230VAC
· Temperature range：50~160C
· Special features：Small size; Metal or plastic case optional
We keep in researching and developing high-tech and innovative bimetal thermostat, thermal protector, thermal switch, thermal cutout, and capillary thermostat with reliable quality.
Bimetal thermostat KW series is one of the most popular thermal control devices for heating, motor and appliances industries. It has two sizes, one is smaller and the other one is bigger. The case also has two options, one is plastic and the other is metal.
* Application of KW bimetal thermostat:
K W is a thermostat with compact design. Main applications of KW are as follows:-
i) Motor, and lighting
iii) Juice extractor, and various sort of household appliances.
* Specifications of bimetal thermostat:
a) Function: Single-pole with contact opens when temperature range is reached.
b) Standard rating: [UL&CUL] 120VAC 5A [VDE&IEC&CB] 250VAC 5A / 24VDC 5A
c) Automatic Cycles for each automatic action : [UL&CUL] 10,000cycle [VDE&IEC&CB] 10,000cycle
d) Maximum Temperature: [All standards] 160°C±5°C
e) Temperature range: [All standards] 50-160°C
f) Tolerance: [All standards] ±5°C
* Special Features of bimetal thermostat:
– KW is relative compact designed and is operated with ‘Snap Action’ which is sensed by current and temperature.
– KW can reset automatically after tripping off.
– KW can work in insulation liquid, varnishing proof
– The case can be plastic or metal. Sleeving is optional.
* Temperature Testing
* Laser Marking
* Dimensional drawing of bimetal thermostat:
* Workshop Equipment