· Model:8AME series
· Voltage：120V 230VAC; 12V 24VDC
· Temperature range：50-180C
· Special features：max trip off current can be 80A
We keep in researching and developing high-tech and innovative bimetal thermostat, thermal protector, thermal switch, thermal cutout, and capillary thermostat with reliable quality.
8AME series big current thermal switch is designed for big current applications. It has high quality bimetal and contacts, that can withstand big current. The max working current can be 40A and overload current can be 80A. This special property makes it can be used in motors or heating elements which need bigger current, like washing machine motor, high power heating elements etc.
* Design and working method:
1. Temperature protection
When ambient temperature exceeds the specified value, the inside bimetal of 8AME series will trip off to cut the circuit. When the temperature lowers down, the bimetal will reset and the circuit is connected again.
2. Current protection
Auxiliary heater works together with bimetal, which can control the trip off time precisely. When the current exceeds the prescribed value, 8AME will cut the circuit immediately.
* Special Features of thermal switch 8AME series:
1. Max trip off current can be 80A
2. The temerature differential between OFF and ON can be 40°C or even bigger.
3. Accurate and customizing trip off time.
* Electrical Ratings:
1. 125V AC / 250V AC: 3-80A
2. 12VDC / 24V DC: 3-80A
3. Trip off current range: 3A-80A
4. Trip off time under 25C: 4-10S
* Temperature ratings and range of thermal switch:
1. Action temp: 60~180°C, 5°C/rating
2. Tempearture tolerance:±5° C
* Applications of thermal switch:
1. Electrical tools, mixer, pump and cleaners
3. Washing machines, ballasts, transformers
* Temperature Testing
* Laser Marking
* Dimensional drawing of thermal switch
* Workshop Equipment