· Voltage：12VDC 24VDC; 120VAC 230VAC
· Temperature range：50-180C
· Special features：current sensitive; accurate trip off time
We keep in researching and developing high-tech and innovative bimetal thermostat, thermal protector, thermal switch, thermal cutout, and capillary thermostat with reliable quality.
3MPE/6APE series are current sensitive bimetallic thermal cut outs. 6APE serial is for DC voltage. It can protect motor of window lift or wiper from over loading and will disconnect the power supply in few seconds. This thermal cut out is widely used in automotive industry, like window lift, wiper, skylight motors and so on.
3MPE is an AC serial current sensitive thermal cut out. It is supposed to protect AC motors, lightings, juicers, grinders, blenders or other AC applications from overloading. When the current flowing through this cut out exceeds the specified value, the thermal cut out would action quickly and cut the power off in few seconds.
* Special Features of bimetallic thermal cut out:
1. Current sensitive, Min trip off current: 1.2A; Max trip off current: 42A
2. Small size, long life and high reliability
3. High quality level bimetal ensures that it can withstand the current of normal circuit.
4. The combination of bimetal and heater can action snappily.
5. Accurate trip off time can prevent the applications from overheating or loading;
6. Both temperature and current sensitive.
7. Terminals are optional and customizing
8. Wires are optional and customizing
* Electrical Ratings of current sensitive thermal cut out:
* Technical Parameters of thermal cutout:
|Trip Off current:||1.2-42 Amp|
|Trip Off time||4~10S or customizing|
* Applications of thermal cut out:
1. Window lift motor, skylight motor, aerial motor, and wiper motor
2. Various engines, dc motors, juicer motors
3. Various washing machines, vacuum cleaners and gardening equipments
* 6APE Current Tester
* 3MPE 6APE Heater Welding
*Dimensional drawing of thermal cut out 3MPE serial:
* Workshop Equipment